Leadpages is a highly beneficial tool for bloggers, website owners, and all online marketers alike. You’ll be creating landing pages like a pro and getting new leads. This platform offers a variety of features for your specific needs.
Leadpages Pricing Plan :-
Depending on what your business goals and budgets are, Leadpages offers three pricing plans you can choose from—the Standard, the Pro, and the Advanced—and a variety of payment methods.
1) The Standard Plan :- The Standard Package is the most basic package Leadpages offers. With this package, you get unlimited domains, landing pages, and page templates. You also have access to LeadBoxes™.
2) The Pro Plan :- With the Pro Plan, you get all of the above list—plus the A/B Split Testing feature that isn't available in the Standard plan. Other features include access to LeadLinks™ and the Leadpages Affiliate Program.
3) The Advanced Plan :- The Advanced Plan gets you everything the Standard and Pro plans offer, in addition to LeadDigits™, which allows you to reach potential subscribers anywhere, at any time. You can also have a sub-account, where agencies and clients can collaborate.
Leadpages Subscription Options :-
Each plan allows you to choose from three methods of payment: Month-by Month, Annual Billing, and 2 year billing.
If you choose to pay month-by-month, you will pay:
- $37 per month—for Standard Plan
- $67 per month—for Pro Plan
- Unavailable right now – for Advanced Plan
If you choose the Annual billing, you will pay:
- $300 per year (or $25 a month)—for Standard Plan
- Save 33%!
- $480 per year (or $40 a month)—for Pro Plan
- Save 40%
- $2388 per year (or $199 a month)—for Advanced Plan
If you choose to pay every 2-year, you will pay:
- $408 per 2 years (or $17 a month)—for Standard Plan
- Save 54%
- $816 per 2 years (or $34 a month)—for Pro Plan
- Save 50%
- $3,816 per 2 years (or $159 a month)—for Advanced Plan
- Save over 20%
All these plans and payment choices are available to suit each individual’s needs. If you plan on sticking around, I’d recommend going for the 2-years' payment option, because you will be stacking up on the savings in the long run.
If you just want to give LeadPages a test run, but are not sure how committed you are just yet, try it for a month. LeadPages offers a 30-day money back guarantee. You can always upgrade your plan or change your payment method, if you decide you are in it for the long run. Click Here to SignUp for Leadpages & Claim Our Awesome Leadpages Bonus Pack.